Wednesday, December 7

I am at the Airport now, but where is Nemi and my Mark of the Beta!!

Hi everyone... it's been a long time since i last blogged. From 2nd Dec to 4th Dec I went to the SJAB basic NCO camp, but I'll not talk much about it, since the things i say about it might be offensive to some people, and I think I'll rather stick those words to myself rather than offend others or get myself into slight trouble. So, talk to me personally if you want to know more about the camp.

I'll be flying to Hong Kong today, and it's almost time to board the plane.

I just hate this keyboard. I can't use my thumb to press the spacebar, since something is blocking it, and the letter n is so insensitive, especially when N is one of the most commonly used alphabets in English.

Maplestory:
My Aquila mage is still level 26, fame n20 only, because I went for the camp and lost 3 fame points, and had less time to train. By the way I didn't get any of the level 23 equipments like the ice wand...

Gtg now, continue later

5 Comments:

At Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:33:00 PM, Blogger saratheo0698 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:29:00 AM, Blogger markerickson13403256 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At Saturday, May 06, 2006 3:19:00 PM, Blogger saramorgan66416136 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. film editing classes

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 1:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Losing weight while on paxil Roulette color crossword Buy acyclovir Buy vicodin online without a+prescription small tits Annonsera pa internet pay per click patents Cd business card sleeve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home