Friday, November 18

What happened to the class allocation of the school???!!!!

___(WHY IS IT LIKE THIS?!?!)___

Why am I in such a class? Who are my classmates next year????!!!!! Why can't I access Sharepoint this moment? Can't I even change my password... the password changing page is not available or whatever??!?! Don't tell me I've to go to the technical centre to change this Sharepoint password???!! I haven't downloaded the list, and I've not seen the list properly!! Now I can't even get into Sharepoint...

TENTATIVELY, I'll be going to 3-8, and that is erm... YOU FIT IN THE WORD THAT I"M THINKING OF!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK????!?!?! I HOPE THAT THE SCHOOL WOULD CHANGE THIS THING COMPLETELY. I don't understand why they can't put us into Triple, Double, Combined.. just like last year and this year's Sec 3s. And FYI I'm a to-be-triple-science student. And I thought those 30 to 40 to 50 something triple-scientists would gather in one or two classes??!! Like this year's 3-1, 3-3 or 3-5? And it doesn't really seem that the tablet is going to matter... the tablet is not likely to be the cause of the school putting us in such a sorry plight, since the whole of 2-8 is not going up together as a class, though most are in 3-1, and 12 (including me) are in 3-8, but I don't understand why the school would arrange us in such classes. Well... the whole of 2-9 rising up as 3-10 would actually make A LOT OF SENSE, compared to any of the other funny funny class arrangements, since they are the sports class, and they have a special schedule/ time table!

Ok.. if you have no idea what I'm talking about in the previous 2 paragraphs, I'll explain. I'm in sec 2 this year, going to sec 3, and this year is rather crucial since there's a thing called streaming. Streaming into the different sciences and humanities. AT LEAST in the previous 2 years, sec 3 students have been streamed into triple, double and single (combined) science streams. But this year, maybe and perhaps because of the tablet programme, which I DON'T REALLY NOT SUPPORT AT ALL (understand? that means i am NEUTRAL in the view of the school's tablet PC programme... I don't love it, but I don't detest it either.) , the classes are screwed up, and I am afraid that I'll be with SOME people that I MIGHT NOT like so much, and I hope that the school would sort of reorganize the classes, hopefully, it's a TOTAL revolution or change or allocation, whatever you call that.